Friday, December 8, 2017

"It's 3-o'clock in the morning"




"It's 3-o'clock in the morning"
Chorus
                            
It's 3-o'clock in the morning and I'm walking the street
It's 3-o'clock in the morning you'd be surprised the people you meet
It's 3-o'clock in the morning it won't be long 'til day is dawning
It's 3-o'clock in the morning (I haven't had any sleep X2)

I see a doorway up ahead a piece of cardboard for my bed
I huddle up into a ball as the rain begins to fall
I think of times with my mum and dad when I was a little lad
They'd be surprised what I'd become (some people say that I'm a bum X2)

Go to the mission it's hard to walk I know I need a pair of socks
It will help me when I'm on the street will help the blisters on my feet
My feet are sore sometimes they're bruised I really need a pair of shoes
A jacket too is what I'm told (It will help me when it gets too cold X2)

Chorus

It's 3-o"clock in the morning and all I do is roam
It's 3-o"clock in the morning wish I had a nice warm home
It's 3-o"clock in the morning and I know I can't stop yawning
It's 3-o"clock in the morning (I haven't had any sleep X2)
                
There's a new day up ahead this is what I often dread
Never knowin' where I'm goin' walk the streets even when it's snowin'
I just huddle through the storm trying hard to keep real warm
Sometimes it's just not fair but, (does anybody really care X2)

Chorus

It's 3-o"clock in the morning and I'm walking the street
It's 3-o"clock in the morning you'd be surprised the people you meet
It's 3-o"clock in the morning it won't be long 'til day is dawning
It's 3-o"clock in the morning (I haven't had any sleep X2)

Here's a link to my video. 

Written by Chris Turner
November 18, 2015.

No comments: