Monday, June 26, 2017

"I Pray"



"I Pray"


I pray for my family, I pray for my friends
I pray Lord for healing, as your Spirit descends
I pray that you will come and touch the lives
Of those who are feeling ill
I pray that you heal their mind and soul; I pray it is your will.


I pray for those who struggle, I pray for those in need
I pray that you will lift them up, I pray you intercede
I pray that you will come and lift them up
Of those who trust in you
I pray that you restore their life today; as you see them through.


I pray for your presence, I pray you walk with them
I pray for the Holy Spirit, I pray you'll not condemn
I pray that your Spirit stirs the heart
Of those who raise their hands
I pray a miracle whatever their needs may be; we know you understand.

Written by Chris Turner
June 26, 2017

No comments: