Monday, May 29, 2017

Thank You


Thank You
Every day has its struggles Lord when I don't know what to do
That is when Lord that I raise my hands and I say a prayer to you
I see the sunrise as it appears today it gives me hope and soothes my soul
Lord I know it's not impossible 'cause I know you're in control

When I see the troubles I endure you are hard at work for me
You will build my faith to believe in you, you will show me victory
That is why that I thank you, Lord, and for all, you've done for me
If I put my trust in you alone to keep the faith and just believe

Yes, I thank you for your favor Lord Yes; I thank you for your love
Yes, I thank you for all you've done for me that was sent from Heaven above
Yes, I thank you for your kindness Lord when I call upon your name
Lord, I thank you for your graciousness your love for me will never change.

Written by Chris Turner
May 29, 2017

No comments: