Tuesday, April 25, 2017

“That Is Wrong” (A true story)



“That Is Wrong”

(A true story)


When some people are born into this world, from then on, through childhood and into adulthood they are constantly told “That Is Wrong”

I was born……………………………..
I spit up my food “that is wrong”
I poop my diaper “that is wrong”
I cry too much “that is wrong”
I throw tantrums “that is wrong”
I touch things I shouldn’t “that is wrong”
I throw my food “that is wrong”
I punch another kid “that is wrong”
I steal a cookie “that is wrong”
I steal some money “that is wrong”
I hit my younger brother “that is wrong”
I’m late for school “that is wrong”
I fail at school “that is wrong”
I play truant from school “that is wrong”
I hate school “that is wrong”
I smoke at thirteen “that is wrong”
I curse now and again “that is wrong”
I say I didn’t do it “that is wrong”
I tell a lie to save myself from a beating “that is wrong”
I play loud music “that is wrong”
I drink alcohol “that is wrong”
I get drunk “that is wrong”
I kiss a girl “that is wrong”
I have a good time “that is wrong”
I grow my hair long “that is wrong”
I bleach my denim jacket “that is wrong”
I ask a question “that is wrong”
I would like to have my own opinion “that is wrong”
I work as a milkman   “that is wrong”
I work at any job my dad doesn’t like “that is wrong”
I can’t tell the truth for fear of being chastised “that is wrong”
I steal apples “that is wrong”
I stay out late “that is wrong”
I go to movies “that is wrong”
I go to dances “that is wrong”
I sometimes skip church “that is wrong”
I talk back (give an answer for my actions) “that is wrong”
I think of girls “that is wrong”
I date a girl “that is wrong”
I get engaged “that is wrong”
I break engagement “that is wrong”
I get engaged again “that is wrong”
I get married “that is wrong”
I have an affair “that is wrong”
I get divorced “that is wrong”
I find some women attractive “that is wrong”
I get married again “that is wrong”
I want to have sex “that is wrong”
I confide in friends “that is wrong”
I say the word damn “that is wrong”
I say the word shit “that is wrong”
I pray to God “that is wrong”
I confide in the church “that is wrong”
I read the bible “that is wrong”
I watch Coronation Street “that is wrong”
I watch cop shows “that is wrong”
I don’t give my kids all they want “that is wrong”
I slap my kids on the backside “that is wrong”
I don’t give in to my kids wants “that is wrong”
I talk to my wife “that is wrong”
I don’t hug my wife at the right times “that is wrong”
I don’t listen all the time to complaints “that is wrong”
I say a bad word now and again “that is wrong”
I watch T.V. “that is wrong”
I forget some groceries “that is wrong”
I respond to others “that is wrong”
I’m on my computer “that is wrong”
I work real hard “that is wrong”
I can’t get a job “that is wrong”
I cook a meal “that is wrong”
I have no money “that is wrong”
I do the laundry “that is wrong”
I can’t pay my bills “that is wrong”
I fail God “that is wrong”
I lack real faith “that is wrong”
I disagree with church ways “that is wrong”
I don’t speak in tongues “that is wrong”
I have different beliefs “that is wrong”
I get sick “that is wrong”
I argue with relatives “that is wrong”
I don’t argue, “that is wrong”
I talk too much “that is wrong”
I don’t talk “that is wrong”
I don’t give a rap “that is wrong”
I sin some more “that is wrong”
I pray for my needs “that is wrong”
I care for others “that is wrong”
I don’t care for others “that is wrong”
I love food “that is wrong”
I love chocolate “that is wrong”
I laugh at wrong times “that is wrong”
I exercise   “that is wrong”
I try to help “that is wrong”
I hate where I live “that is wrong”
I hate cold weather “that is wrong” 
I want to move to somewhere sunny “that is wrong”
I want to live in California “that is wrong” 
I love the ocean “that is wrong”
I want more money “that is wrong”
I write songs, poems and books “that is wrong”
I sing in the shower “that is wrong”
I’m a morning person “that is wrong”
I’m loud in the morning “that is wrong”
I sing while making breakfast “that is wrong”
I knit, cook, and bake “that is wrong”
I’m creative “that is wrong”
I say I’m handsome and good looking “that is wrong”
I love myself extremely “that is wrong”
I question things in the bible “that is wrong”
I argue with God “that is wrong”
I have my own views “that is wrong”
I’m skeptical about things “that is wrong”
I don’t trust anyone “that is wrong”
I like different music “that is wrong”
I don’t agree with in-laws “that is wrong”
I don’t let my in-laws rule my life “that is wrong”
I can’t communicate with some of the kids “that is wrong”
I can’t communicate with my wife “that is wrong”
I won’t go to counseling, “that is wrong”
I don’t eat organic “that is wrong”
I’m overweight “that is wrong”
I don’t tithe “that is wrong”
I’m fed up with church “that is wrong”
I’m fed up with the antics of Christians “that is wrong”
I hate hypocrisy “that is wrong”
I have doubts “that is wrong”
I just want someone to say that’s good “that is wrong”
I just want to be loved “that is wrong”
I say I can’t please anyone “that is wrong”
I think I’m going crazy “that is wrong”
I then say, “To hell with it”, I’m going for a beer “that is wrong”
I make the above statement “that is wrong”
I try to express my feelings in words “that is wrong”
I was born into this world …………………………….
Have a nice day. Huh! What’s up, did I say something wrong?

Written by Chris Turner
February 5th, 2014


No comments: