Saturday, January 16, 2016

Daily Devotional



Daily Devotional
And the Holy Spirit helps us in our weakness…
Romans 8:26




  
He is strong in you

Sometimes people get distracted by what they consider to be a disadvantage or weakness in their lives. It may be something about their personality or looks that they don't like. Or, maybe they've been through an unfair situation: a divorce, a bad business deal or a bad break. We all have things that seem like disadvantages, things that make it harder on us. It may even be a physical handicap.

But just because you have a "disadvantage", just because you've been through a tough time doesn't mean you're supposed to sit back and settle where you are. God still has something great for you to do! He wants to show Himself strong in and through you. The Holy Spirit wants to help you when you feel weak. Stay in faith and let God take what you see as a disadvantage and turn it round to an advantage so you can move forward into the abundant life He has for you!

Prayer for Today
 
Father, today I give You all that I am. I invite You into the weak places of my life so that You can make me strong. Thank You for working in my life and using me for Your glory in Jesus name! Amen.

No comments: